Seeking for video documentary develop consultancy

Alliance for Conflict Transformation (AC) is seeking for consultancy to develop video documentary on Peacebuilding projects of ACT for total 45 working days from 25 April-30 June 2017.

The objectives: a). To produce one overall projects ACT video documentary not more than 10 minutes (2minutes in general about ACT, 7minute about Peace Research, Media for Peace, and Interfaith on NRM); b). Prepare script and narration for overall projects documents and videos; c). To compose background music for the videos; d). Capture necessary video footage of different projects (Training, workshop, and interviews); and e). To narrate and edit raw video footage for production final video.

Consultancy location: The video will capture the best practices from project areas. This will require close coordination with project officers.

Responsibilities of Consultancy:

  • To hold preparatory discussion with project officer and project team about the preparation of the video
  • To prepare script and narration for overall projects documentary
  • To capture video footage as agreed with project team and as according to the prepared script
  • To record narration and preparation background music for the videos
  • To translate the project beneficiaries’ voice into English subtitles
  • To prepare draft videos according to the feedback provided by the project team
  • To manage all necessary tools and equipment including tapes, DVD etc.

Eligibility Criteria: The consultant should have at least Bachelor degree in Communication or equivalent having ample experiences on audio-visual recording, editing, and media production; clear understanding of the technical aspects of video making process and understanding of social development field is required along with experiences on using different tools and techniques in developing appropriate and quality audio-visual products.

Mode of Payment: Payment will be made in two installments. 40% payment will be made in advance after signing the contract and remaining 60% will be made after successful delivery of the final Videos.

We would request interested professionals / institutions to (i) submit a letter of interest (1page), (ii) a brief technical proposal (maximum of 3 pages focusing on objectives, methods and approach and financial Proposal ) with recently updated CVs of professionals to be involved in the documentary development. Proposal should reach on following address on before 5:00PM, 24th April 2017. Both proposals should be submitted ACT via email: pm01@act.org.kh

How to help?
How to help?
Donors/Partners
Like Us On Facebook
Subscribe Now